- 07-13 Silverado/Sierra 1500 4WD
- Add-A-Leaf C6159 recommended for a tail high stance.
- All wheel drive models require front driveline modification.
- Available with Zone Off-road Hydraulic or Nitro shocks.
- Differential skid plate and support strut included for off-road protection.
- Ductile Iron CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering and ball joint geometry and allow fitment of 17" wheels.
- Frame bracket modification and minor welding required.
- Heavy duty boxed one-piece crossmembers that maintain a clean look.
- Includes coil over struts with enhanced valving to control 33" tires.
- Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles.
- Over 90% Made in the USA - not a cheap import.
- Rear solid cast iron blocks vs. fabricated blocks.
- Strut compressor required for installation.
- To reduce trimming required 20" wheels with 5 1/2 to 5 3/4" backspacing recommended.
- Weld-in control arm pocket plate included.
- Will not fit 2007 Classic models.
- Will not fit 2009-12 two-mode hybrid models with electronic power steering (eps).
- Works with factory Stabilitrak System.
ZONE OFFROAD 4.5" SUSPENSION SYSTEM WITH NITRO SHOCKS